Dr. Pen M8 Derma Pen Rechargeable Microneedle System
The new Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen is more powerful and dynamic than its younger sibling, the Dr. Pen M5. The control and precision that Dr. Pen M8 provides allow for a treatment that is intense at targeting deep scars and deep wrinkles. The easy to use M8 is designed to reduce discomfort and trauma without compromising on the quality of the microneedling treatment.
Benefits of the Dr. Pen M8 Microneedling Pen:
- Dr. Pen M8 has the finest needle gauge pin cartridges; the fine needles help increase comfort when needling.
- The needles have an edge that is arced and designed to flatten uneven skin surfaces to improve the treatment’s efficiency.
- Dr. Pen M8 has a powerful motor of up to 15,000RPM.
- Built-in LED screen with a 6-speed control.
- The M8 has a built-in rechargeable battery that has four hours of battery life.
- Adjustable needle depth from 0.25mm-2.5mm, allowing you to target every skincare concern.
- The high-speed vertical movement reduces discomfort and easily breaks up scar tissue without the risk of bending or dragging.
Microneedling With the Dr. Pen M8 Pen Improves the Appearance of:
- Signs of aging
- Scars, such as acne, surgical or other textural irregularities
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair loss and Alopecia
- Enlarged pores
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Dull/dehydrated skin
Microneedling helps promote:
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling creates tiny micro-channels in the skin. These tiny micro-channels stimulates the skin's healing response, which increases collagen production and elastin.
This new collagen and elastin production forms a new layer of skin tissue that's firmer, and more youthful in appearance. Dr. Pen M8 can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp.
DO NOT USE:
- On open wounds
- On active acne or irritated skin
- Please refer to our instruction guide for a full list of contraindications
2 x 16-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen M8
1 x Wall charger
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Dr. Pen products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.