Dr. Pen Derma Pen Ultima A6 Most Advanced Rechargable & Adjustable Auto Microneedle System
Dr. Pen A6 Microneedling Professional Skincare System for At Home Use
The Dr. Pen A6 microneedling pen uses the same technology used by beauty salon & spa's and is now available for home use for a fraction of the cost. The Dr. Pen Professional Skincare System adopts the newest technology so you can control the speed of the cartridge and the length.
Sleek, modern and ergonomic design
The Dr. Pen A6 microneedling pen is designed with results and ease of use in mind. The ergonomic shape fits easily in the hand. It uses a small yet powerful motor to deliver maximum results. It all comes in a convenient storage case so you can store it safely when not is use.
How to Use
- Wash skin and pat dry. (You can use a numbing cream if desired)
- Sterilize cartridge and insert into device.
- Apply your favorite serum to desired area of the skin.
- To turn the device on, press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds. (This acts as a safety feature)
- Then you can press and release button to select desired speed and move the device back and forth and criss cross on desired area and then move to the next.
- Once finished, press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn device off.
- For best results you can apply more of your favorite serum
- Do not use on open wounds, acne or irritated skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not share cartridges with anyone.
- When not in use place in storage case.
In the box:
- Dr. Pen A6 pen
- Wall charger and cable
- 2x 12 pin cartridges
- 2 rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger adapter
- Instruction manual
- Storage/ Travel case